Programming ASP Training Course Beginners
In this training course the students will learn the benefits of using ASP technology to create dynamic, data-driven Web sites. The course introduces the ASP Object Model, several built-in ASP Components, Scripting Objects, and the ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) Model.
Introduction to Programming ASP
- What is ASP?
- ASP Scripting Languages, Objects, and Components
- Using Server-side Includes
- Using Dynamic Server-side Includes
The Response Object
- What is the Response Object?
- The Write Method
- The Redirect Method
- Controlling Output
The Request Object
- What is the Request Object?
- The Form Collection
- The QueryString Collection
- The ServerVariables Collection
- What are Cookies?
- The Response.Cookies Collection
- The Request.Cookies Collection
ASP Components, Part 1
- What are ASP Components?
- The Server Object
- The AdRotator Component
ASP Components, Part 2
- The Browser Capabilities Component
- The Content Linking Component
Applications, Sessions, and the Global.asa
- What are ASP Applications and Sessions?
- What is the Global.asa?
- The Built-in Scripting Objects
- The FileSystemObject Object
- The TextStream Object
ASP and the ADO Model
- ASP, Databases, and ADO
- The Database Environment
- Connecting to the Database
Viewing Database Records
- Working with Recordsets
- Creating Combo Boxes and Option Groups
- Filtering Records
Adding, Updating, and Deleting Records
- Adding Records to a Database
- Updating Records in a Database
- Deleting Records from a Database
Stored Procedures and Parameters
- Using Stored Procedures
- The Command Object
- Parameter Queries
Advanced Recordset Techniques
- Editing Records with a Data Browser
- Paging Through a Recordset
Beginners ASP Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: