Adobe InDesign CC Training Course Intermediate
Adobe InDesign CC Overview
Having used InDesign for a little while now you may be wondering; just what else can it do? Is there an easier way to layout a page for Android, Ipad or even a smart phone? Can you do mail merge in InDesign? Well the answers to these questions is resounding yes. This InDesign training course will introduce you to master pages and the wonderful liquid layout.
Other: Adobe InDesign Training Courses
To be a user of InDesign or having recently been on a InDesign Beginners Training Course is highly recommended before starting this intermediate course.
Knowledge of the following is required:
- Creating and editing documents
- Using images and understanding the difference between the placeholder and the image.
- Using the pages panel
- Basic understanding of using styles in an InDesign document
Using Master Pages in InDesign CC
- Using a master text frame
- Adding page numbers in InDesign
- Apply the Navigation Controls and Set Preferences
Changing the layout of a document
Templates in InDesign
- Creating custom Swatches
- Sharing templates
InDesign Mail Merge
- Choosing a data source
- Creating data merge fields
Creating shapes in InDesign
- Using the pathfinder tool
- Pen Tool
- Creating clipping masks
- How can creating text outlines help font accuracy?
Preparing for print
- Overprint preview
- Preflight profiles
- Crop Marks
Creating PDF Interactive Forms
- Determining the Page size
- Adding Form Elements (Text boxes, Checkboxes, Drop Down Lists)
- Submitting & Testing the form
Collaborating with Other applications
- Linked and Embedding images
- Accessing the layers within Photoshop & Illustrator images
- Adding extra information to the links window
- Mocking up a Website in InDesign
Useful InDesign tools
- Content Collector
- Gradient Feather Tool
- How to create a book in InDesign
Classroom based Intermediate InDesign Prices from:
If you are interested in this classroom based course but want to know the price beforehand then use the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details:
Adobe InDesign training is also available for online training via Zoom or Teams.
All you need to know about our Live Online Training.
Live Online Training
More Adobe InDesign Courses available.
Taking it to the next level our intermediate course covers a lot of the subjects that will speed up the creation of your InDesign projects. This will give you a better grasp of just what is possible in InDesign and where you can use it in the design process. It will also give you a glimpse into the new media such as Interactive PDF forms and website design.
Other training courses you may be interested in:
InDesign CC Training Course Beginners
Need a quick tip on us? Then take a look at our free InDesign Tips page.