Adobe InDesign CS5 Training Course Beginners
Adobe InDesign CS5 has recently become one of the key Desktop Publishing packages used in design today. This Adobe InDesign CS5 Training Course will allow you to create professional page layouts and designs for your magazines, brochures for print or online.
- If you've ever looked at those glossy magazines on the shelves of the newsagent?
- Browsed through a professional industry magazine?
- Have you wondered how they get the layout looking so together and professional?
This Adobe InDesign CS5 Training Course is designed to take you from knowing nothing to creating the professional layouts that you get from the above publications. Whether in print or on screen, Adobe InDesign CS5 will soon be the tool you can't do without.
Other: Adobe InDesign training courses
Exploring the Adobe InDesign CS5 Environment
- Identify the InDesign Interface Components
- Customize the Interface
- Use the Navigation Controls
- Set General and Interface Preferences
Designing Documents within InDesign CS5
- Create a Document
- Add Text
- Add Graphical Objects
Enhancing Documents with InDesing CS5
- Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Apply Colours, Swatches, and Gradients
- Apply Fills and Strokes
- Create and Apply Styles
Working with Page Elements in InDesign CS5
- Arrange Objects
- Align Objects
- Manage Page Elements with Layers
Managing Objects with InDesign CS5
- Transform Objects
- Manipulate Objects
- Thread Text Frames
- Search and Replace Content
- Edit Text
Working with Tables in InDesign CS5
- Create a Table
- Modify a Table Structure
- Format a Table
Finalizing Documents with InDesign CS5
- Check Documents for Errors
- Print a Document
- Package Files
- Export PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Prepare PDF Files for Web Distribution
Beginners InDesign Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: