How to copy and paste macro code in Excel?
This video will show you how to copy and paste the macro vba text into a new worksheet.
- First open the text file that you want to use, you can use the sample at the bottom of the page.
- Highlight and copy the text.
- Switch to Excel and click on Visual Basic button which is on the left side of the Devloper tab.
(If not available you can display it through the options).
- In the VBA windows ensure that you see the project explorer.
- Double click on ThisWorkbook in the project explorer on the left to open a VBA window.
- Paste the code into the VBA window.
- Add a few sheets to the spreadsheet and enter 10 in cell A1 on a few of the sheets.
- Then run the macro.