Google Apps Script Training Intermediate
Google sheets has built within it the Google Apps Script or (GAS). If you are used to the VBA in Excel it can be a little baptism of fire moving across to Google Apps Script.
This course will help you migrate with ease from Excel VBA to Google Apps Script.
Introduction to Google Apps Scripting
- What is Google Apps Scripting
- Google Spreadsheet Limitations
Viewing the Code
- Google Apps Script - Examples
- Executing the Code
User defined functions
- Built in functions and User Defined Functions
- Why write User-Defined Functions?
- Using User-Defined Functions
- Error Checking
- Numeric Calculations
- Date Functions
- Text Functions
- Function Callbacks
- Getting information about the spreadsheet
- Variables and Data Types
- Conditional Logic using IF and SWITCH
- Looping Statements (DO|WHILE|FOR)
Excel VBA and Google Apps Script Comparison
- Boilerplate Code
- Protect Sheets
- UsedRange / getDataRange()
- Can I still use Offset?
- Other VBA / GAS Comparisons
Intermediate Google Apps Script Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: