Microsoft Excel 2010 PowerPivot Training Course Beginners
Microsoft Excel 2010 PowerPivot Overview
In this Excel PowerPivot training course you will make use of the PowerPivot 2010 add-on to import data from various sources and create a dynamic report. You will become familiar with the PowerPivot application and import data as well as learning how to manipulate data in a PowerPivot worksheet. Create reports using PowerPivot data and use DAX functions in PowerPivot. Lastly distribute PowerPivot data.
Live Online Microsoft Excel Courses
Live Online Training All you need to know.
Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2010 PowerPivot
- Explore the PowerPivot Application
- Import Data from Various Data Sources
- Refresh Data from a Data Source
- Create Linked Tables
Manipulating PowerPivot Data
- Organize and Format Tables
- Create Calculated Columns
- Sort and Filter Data
- Create and Manage Table Relationships
- Create a PivotTable
- Create PivotCharts
- Filter Data Using Slicers
- Present PivotTable Data Visually
Using DAX Functions
- What's the difference between DAX and normal functions?
- Manipulate PowerPivot Data using DAX Functions
- Extract Data from Tables Using Functions
- Work with Time Dependent Data
Distributing PowerPivot Data
- Protect Reports
- Save Reports in Different File Formats
Classroom based Beginners PowerPivot Prices from:
If you are interested in this classroom based course but want to know the price beforehand then use the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: