Microsoft OneNote 2016 Training Course Beginners
This training day will enable you to use OneNote 2016 to quickly and efficiently capture ideas, meeting notes, and anything else you wish to make a note of. One Note is your electronic note book. We all know note books can become an untidy mess. This course will enable you to use OneNote to store a wide variety of content in an organized structure, access the content from anywhere, and also share it with others.
In this course you will:
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups
A little understanding of cloud based file management would be useful but not absolutely necessary. You will need a Microsoft Account to take full advantage of all the sharing facilities OneNote provides.
It might also be to your advantage to bring along an iPad or similar tablet or phone. This way you can see how OneNote on your computer will work with your mobile device.
An internet connection is required so that notebooks can be shared and updated across devices.
Getting Started with Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Use Templates
- Customize the OneNote User Interface
Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
- Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Insert Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Drawing Tools
Embedding and Attaching Files
- Embed Excel Spreadsheets
- Attach Other File Types
Organising and Searching Notebooks
- Use Tags
- Organize and Search Notebooks
Finalizing a Notebook
- Proof and Print a Notebook
- Configure Password Protection and Notebook Properties
Managing Notebook Files
- Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Back Up and Restore Notebook Content
Sending and Sharing OneNote Content
- Send OneNote Content in Other Formats
- Share OneNote Content by Using OneDrive
Beginners OneNote Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: