Microsoft Project 2010 Training Course Beginners
During this Project training day you will learn to create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2010.
after completion of the training course, you will be able to identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
Create a new project plan file and enter project information.Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships. Manage resources for a project. Finalize a project plan.
Getting Started with Microsoft Project 2010
- Explore the Microsoft Project 2010 Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
Creating a Project 2010 Plan
- Create a Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to a Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources to a Project Plan
Managing Tasks in a Project 2010 Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Link Dependent Tasks
- Set Task Constraints and Deadlines
- Add Notes to a Task
- Add a Recurring Task
Managing Resources in a Project 2010 Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Finalizing a Project 2010 Plan
- Shorten a Project Using the Critical Path
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report
Beginners Project Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: