Microsoft Publisher 2010 Training Course Beginners
In this course you will learn how to use Microsoft Publisher 2010 to create eye catching flyers and documents.
Successfully learn how to:
- Modify the layout and structure of a publication.
- Format text in a publication.
- Edit the contents in a publication.
- Format graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for distribution.
Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- Identify the Components of the Publisher Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Basic Publication
Add Content to a Publication
Modifying the Layout and Structure of a Publication
- Import Text into a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Insert Common Layout Elements
- Use Building Blocks
Formatting Text in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
Editing Content in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Review Text in a Publication
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
Preparing a Publication for Distribution
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication for Distribution
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Send a Publication by Email
Beginners Publisher Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: