Microsoft Publisher 2013 Training Course Beginners
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Overview
Use this versatile office tool to create newsletters, cards and newsletters.
During this course you will use Publisher 2013 to:
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content in a publication.
- Format text in a publication.
- Edit the contents of a publication.
- Add and format graphics.
- Print and share a publication.
Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Explore the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks
Formatting Text in a Publication
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
Editing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Save a Publication
- Run Design Checker
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
Classroom based Beginners Publisher Prices from:
If you are interested in this classroom based course but want to know the price beforehand then use the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: