Microsoft Publisher 2016 Training Course Beginners
Microsoft Publisher 2016 Overview
Use Microsoft Publisher 2016 to create cards, newsletters and much more. Take advantage of the many helpful templates that are available and learn how to easily build your document.
During this course you will:
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
Managing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Work with Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
1 - 8 Students
£250 + VAT - 3hrs (bespoke)
£500 + VAT - 6hrs (full day*)
* Full training days can be split into 2 sessions
Classroom based Beginners Publisher Prices from:
If you are interested in this classroom based course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: