Organising Data Training Course Beginners
Organising Data Overview
You have a lot of information floating around your organisation. Spreadsheets, pieces of paper, email, notes on your mobile phone. Worried about how much time is being wasted looking for details or maybe you are worried that you can't find them at all. This training course will help you use various tools to organise and structure your data.
This course is basically designed for people who need to make a decision as to which way they want to store access and organise their data. You'll look at various systems and get to use them. This way you will get a taste of the tools available and how to organise your data so that it is easily accessible.
Choosing a system to organise your data
- Organising Data using Outlook
- Web based systems
Structuring your data using Spreadsheets
- Best practices for seperating your information
- Relating your data using VLookups
- Presenting data using PivotTables
- Date based functions
- Text based functions
- Text to columns and how to use to seperate your data
- What is a database?
- Before I start creating a database what do I need to do first?
- Why would you use a database over a spreadsheet?
- What are the basic parts of a database?
- Which database is best for me?
Using the web
- The highs and lows of using an online system.
- What systems are out there?
- What about security?
Using your Smart Phone
- Using your phone to access data
- Connecting your phone to your computer.
- Transfering your contacts from computer to phone and vice versa
- Deleting phone data
Classroom based Beginners Organising Data Prices from:
If you are interested in this classroom based course but want to know the price beforehand then use the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: