1. Introduction and General Terms
[For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.]
From time to time our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
2. What information will Computer Tutoring collect about me?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or training sessions. This includes, the course enquiry form, course booking form and course evaluation forms.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
3. How will Computer Tutoring use the information they collect about me?
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any training contracts entered into between you and us.
- Where consent has been given, comments may be used as part of our website testimonial section.
We do not disclose information which will identify individuals to our advertisers. We may however provide them with collective information about our users. We may also use collective data to help our advertisers reach their target audience.
4. When will Computer Tutoring contact me?
Computer Tutoring may contact you:
- In relation to any training you have signed up for in order to ensure that Computer Tutoring can deliver the services to you.
- Where you have consented, provide you with information regarding future courses we feel will be of interest to you.
5. Will Computer Tutoring share my personal information with anyone else?
We will only use your information within Computer Tutoring Limited, with the following exceptions:
- When credit card or Paypal payments are taken, details are processed via Paypal.
- A prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
7. What Does Computer Tutoring do with my Credit / Debit Card details?
8. Can I find out what personal information Computer Tutoring holds about me?
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. [Any request may be subject to a fee of £10 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.] Please email any queries to: email@example.com
10. Cookies Policy
We do not store cookies on the users computer. However we use session variables to make the purchasing process easier. As soon as the purchase is complete the session variables are removed.