Web Design XHTML, HTML and CSS Training Course Intermediate
You already know how to create a website but you now want to take your skills further. This XHTML, HTML and CSS training course will take your website skills further by incorporating CSS to create W3C compliant website
- What is the Internet?
- What is the World Wide Web?
- Various Technologies and Jargon Words used in designing web sites
- Domain names
- What is a URL? (Uniform Resource Locator)
- What relationship is there between an IP address and a URL?
Programming HTML Web Pages in Web Design
- A Web Page, a Website what''s the difference?
- Different browsers - what are they are why do we need them?
- What is the W3C (World Wide Web consortium)
- What tools do I need to design a Web page?
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) the language of web pages
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) what are they and what place to they have in the creation of web sites?
- What pictures can you use on a web site?
- Website design and accessibility.
Search Engines and their relation to web design
- What is a search engine?
- Why different search engines?
- How can I get onto the search engines?
- What are sitemaps and why use them?
Uploading your Website
- Choosing a Hosting provider.
- Tools you need to upload your website.
- Checking if a www address is available.
- How to transfer a domain name
Web Design and Social Media
- Facebook - Using in a corporate environment.
- Twitter - Tweeting your followers.
- Benefits of Google plus
- Google Maps getting your business on the map.
- Uploading video to YouTube
Intermediate XHTML, HTML, CSS Prices from:
If you are interested in this course but want to know the price beforehand then use the the following form to calculate how much.
If you are interested in this course fill out the following form for further details: